What is Contractor’s Insurance?
So many homes and businesses would not exist today without a contractor to create and build them. Their craftsmanship is an invaluable resource that should be insured to make certain they are able to continue. Contractor’s insurance covers a wide variety of areas, including the following list below.
What it Covers
- Business Personal Property – your contents and equipment are covered from accidental physical loss.
- Building Property – covers your structures along with its features.
- Business Liability – financially protects you against costly claims and lawsuits.
- Completed Operations – coverage for injury and property damage claims after a project is completed.
- Mobile Equipment – coverage for mobile equipment, tools, and equipment.
- Installation Floater – coverage for covered property you own or are responsible for.
- Property of Others – damage to the property of others while in your care, custody, or control is paid for.
Who Needs Contractor’s Insurance
- Construction Workers
- Snow Plowers
- And more
Make sure your business is safe for contractors, craftsmen, and more.Talk To An Agent